Digital Brand Manager
Ecowater Systems is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of residential water treatment systems and also offers a line of light-commercial equipment. Ecowater Systems is a member company of The Marmon Group, an international company of over 180 autonomous manufacturing and service companies and subsidiary of the leading Berkshire Hathaway Company.
Currently we are looking for a Digital Brand Manager to expand our international Marketing team
The Digital Marketer will help grow the Digital Brand Awareness of EcoWater’s Main Brands and contribute to the growth of our direct-to-consumer revenue streams such as online-sales through the execution of various digital marketing strategies. This function is therefore an active supporting role to:
Drive Lead-generation programs:
- Benchmark CRM needs and identify local optimization opportunities
- Provide key advices in terms of bidding, targeting, emailing automation process to increase digital leads and improve conversation rate to sale
- Develop KPI platform and implement review process to share best practices
Coordinate our Market Places Advertising, Email marketing, Blog activities, specifically on identifying market opportunities for our Drinking Water Products:
- Facilitate overall content improvement (video, writing, social Media)
- Create webdesign/pages to support marketing campaigns
- Manage collaboration with Digital Advertising companies
- Develop email marketing campaigns
Optimize Product review-related communications
This person will employ a test/evaluate/refine approach to continuously improve overall effectiveness. Monthly check-ins with the EMEA Marketing team will ensure the extending of best practices and nurturing of the content pipeline.
Which profile are we looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Digital Brand Marketing environment, preferably related to consumer products
- Familiar with tracking metrics for improvement
- Used to working in a cross-functional and international team environment
- A result minded, customer focused and fair, honest and ethical person
- Excellent communicator in Dutch, English and French, while other main-stream EMEA languages are a strong asset
- A challenging position in an ambitious, innovative and growing international business
- A fixed and fulltime contract with flexible office hours
- Environment where we encourage initiative, and offer training and career opportunities
- Market-based remuneration package incl. benefits (meal vouchers, pension insurance, phone, laptop)
- A modern office, great colleagues and a nice working atmosphere!
Please send your CV and a motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form here below.